Organizational Development Analyst
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Conduct market analysis and obtain analytics related to the business and its projects.
- Collaborate with management to create better business decision-making. Design, document and maintain the system processes for each project, while planning and maintaining business operations.
- Provide direct support to management with key client research and business development pitches for B2B and B2C go-to-market strategies.
- Develop a strong pipeline of business leads and cultivate client's trust.
- Help develop a consumer-focused product strategy that is commercially viable and achieve our client’s desired feel for the brand.
- Gain an understanding of the methodologies, standards, tools, and techniques, and identify room for improvement.
- Act as knowledge expert on the Sales cycle process with unwavering commitment to customer service.
- Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other supporting functions.
- Provide business support to logistics, client engagement, and call center teams.
- Monitor team progress in each project toward their goals while communicating objectives to partners, team members, and associated departments.
- Manage projects through to deployment, reporting any issues or questions with associated departments.
- Provide budgeting, financial modeling and insights that can support multiple projects and evolve the business effectively.
- Use advanced analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytical (and reporting) requirements.
- Ability to research and document both current and future business processes (workflows). Prepare forecasts of income and expenses.
- Identify new markets and develop innovative programs to attract clients in order to penetrate new domestic and international markets.
- Offer and create business strategies for new investors penetrating new markets in the U.S. and Latin America in all industries.
- Attend international meetings with clients when required.
Three years of exp. in the job offered (Organizational Development Analyst), Senior Management Consultant, Business Development Director, or related occupations.
Three years of exp. in a leadership and business development position in the travel, insurance, medical, and personal concierge assistance services industry.
Three years of exp. in Logistics and call center.
International travel (approx. 40%) when required.
$71,000 per year
40 hrs. per week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 P.M.
1571 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway.
Sunrise, FL 33323.